Account Manager – Commercial Real Estate: New York City
Noah & Co. is a full-service brokerage for growing and established businesses with office space needs in Midtown Manhattan. With a core focus on providing an exceptional client experience, we strive to deliver our brokerage and advisory services in the most streamlined and time-efficient manner, in turn allowing our clients to focus on what’s most important to them: their businesses.
Rather than trying to be everything to everybody, our hyper-localized approach allows us to provide market-specific expertise and insights to our clients, and to present the most relevant and strategic options available at any given time. As our business continues to grow, we are seeking A-players excited to be part of our transformative approach to office space brokerage and looking to leverage the efficiencies created from team-collaboration and territorial-focus to achieve consistent and sustainable success.
About the role:
As an Account Manager, you will play a vital role in the client service process by providing direct support to sales agents and serving as the lead point of contact for both active and prospective clients. The core responsibilities of this role include: facilitating day-to-day deal communication and account management across a healthy pipeline of clients, providing high-level support to both internal and external teams with a strong focus on detail orientation, time-management, and efficiency, and gathering all necessary information for clients throughout the entirety of lease negotiations.
- Act as the lead point of contact throughout all levels of client and deal communication
- Manage inbound leads and create new / update client records with the most up-to-date information
- Coordinate space tours with all parties involved and ensure proper follow-ups are facilitated
- Oversee post-sale relationship management with clients
- Guide strategic project management initiatives to improve workflow execution and efficiency
- BA/BS degree or equivalent/relevant work experience
- Ideal candidate has 2+ years experience in a support or administrative position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; high comfort-level in a client-facing role
- Ability to work seamlessly both independently and collaboratively
- Excellent time management skills and familiarity with client service best practices
- Possession of soft skills (ie. EQ, self-awareness, empathy, motivation)
Benefits & Perks (full-time employees):
- Competitive compensation package
- Unlimited paid time off / 10 days of mandatory vacation
- Annual stipend towards professional development