When you surround yourself with good people, good things happen.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (212) 580-1604
As the Principal Broker of Noah & Co., Benjamin is responsible for overseeing all of the firm's strategic assignments and transactions, and to date, he has represented clients in lease commitments exceeding $300,000,000.
At a young age, Ben developed a reputation for his ability to execute on a range of assignments with an unrivaled expertise in the Midtown office space market and experience guiding successful transactions.
- 72,000 SF disposition of city-wide, non-profit office
- 42,000 SF relocation & expansion for Midtown-based national fintech company
- 40,000 SF relocation of offices & clinic for NYC-based social services organization
- 28,000 SF relocation for Midtown-based global accounting firm
- 27,000 SF relocation for global IP law firm headquarters to Times Square
- 17,000 SF renewal for 30-year-old NYC-based investment bank
- 17,000 SF relocation for national recruiting firm
- 13,000 SF relocation for global luxury brand to Fifth Avenue
- 12,000 SF relocation for a division of NYC Public Schools
Prior to founding Noah & Co. in July 2017, Ben’s career began in 2010 as a Salesperson at Norman Bobrow & Co., where he was consistently recognized as a top-performing agent.
Ben graduated from the Sy Syms School of Business with a Bachelor of Science and is a proud graduate of the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Business Program. He is a founding member of the Yeshiva University Real Estate Executive Committee and a member of the State of Israel Bonds Young Leadership Cabinet, among other philanthropic initiatives.
email@example.com | (212) 920-7147
Before joining Noah & Co., Noam worked as a Senior Recruiting Manager for Media Staffing, where he managed the full-recruiting cycle for both clients and candidates in the digital media/ad-tech space. He also spent time in various production roles for MTV Networks and several of its affiliate networks.
Noam graduated summa cum laude from CUNY Queens College with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and currently holds both a Real Estate Salesperson License and a Notary Public License in the State of New York.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (646) 661-3927
- 12,000 SF lease for a Midtown-based law firm opening their first office in NYC
- 11,000 SF relocation and consolidation for a national finance organization
- 7,000 SF relocation for a New York based wholesaler
- 6,000 SF relocation and expansion for a growing language school
Ralph graduated from Yeshiva University's Sy Syms School of Business, where he received a Bachelor of Science in Finance degree. He also spent time in volunteering roles for both Sephardic Bikur Holim in Brooklyn and Moreshet Yerushalayim in Jerusalem.
Ralph holds a Real Estate Salesperson License in the State of New York.
email@example.com | (646) 661-3151
In a previous position working at Hickory Recovery Network, Maddie worked alongside top executives and played a key role in the firms various marketing strategies. She is currently working towards her Bachelor of Science in Business.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (646) 846-4295
Prior to venturing into office space brokerage, he gained experience in equity raising for data center developments at a prominent capital advising firm and worked in property management for an NYC residential real estate company.