Transactions Manager: NYC Office Space
New York City
Noah & Co. is an office space brokerage for businesses in Midtown Manhattan. Our approach is twofold: to create the most efficient and supportive platform for brokers, and to deliver the most streamlined and thorough office leasing experience for clients.
Our localized specialization in Midtown allows us to provide market-specific expertise and insights to our clients, and to leverage local office trends which enable us to present the most relevant and strategic options available at any given time.
We strongly believe that when you put good people together, good things happen. We’re looking to surround ourselves with folks who are excited to be part of a transformative approach to office space brokerage and focused on achieving consistent & sustainable success through team-wide collaboration.
About the role:
As a Transactions Manager, you will play a vital role in the client service process by providing direct support to the brokerage team and serving as the lead point of contact for both active and prospective clients. The core responsibilities of this role include: facilitating day-to-day deal communication and account management across a healthy pipeline of clients, providing high-level support to both internal and external teams with a strong focus on detail orientation, time management, and proactivity, and gathering all necessary information for clients throughout the leasing process.
- Act as the lead point of contact throughout all levels of client and deal communication
- Manage inbound leads and create/update client records with the most up-to-date information
- Provide direct and ongoing support to an internal team of brokers
- Coordinate space tours with all parties involved and ensure proper follow-ups are facilitated
- Oversee post-sale relationship management with clients
- Guide strategic project management initiatives to improve workflow execution and efficiency
- The ideal candidate has experience in a support or administrative position
- Prior commercial real estate/office leasing experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; high comfort level in a client-facing role
- Proactive mindset; willingness to own work and projects independently
- Excellent time management skills and familiarity with client service best practices
- Possession of soft skills (ie. EQ, self-awareness, empathy, motivation)
Benefits & Perks (full-time employees):
- Competitive compensation package
- Potential commission opportunities
- Unlimited paid time off / 10 days of mandatory vacation
- Annual stipend towards professional development
- Strong emphasis placed on maintaining a healthy work/life balance