- Open space with new lighting, wet pantry, and central AC.
- Space is being offered on an "As Is" basis at the asking rent.
- Staging furniture is not included.
247 West 37th Street
Partial Suite 1002
$25 PSF / $10,783 per month
- 247 West 37th Street
- Tower on 37th Street between Seventh and Eighth Avenues
- Owned by: GFP Real Estate
- 271,000 Total RSF
- 19 floors
- Amenities: Lobby Attendant 24/7
- The building has recently undergone significant renovations and boasts state-of-the-art elevators and a brand new lobby.
- 247 is home to an array of non-profit and fashion tenants such as JASA, Workmens Circle,
- The Settlement Housing Fund and the famous American designer, Prabal Gurung. Located in the base of the building is Stitch Bar & Lounge which was voted the best "After Work Bar" in New York City by Citysearch.com.
- Situated in the heart of the historic Garment District, the building allows for a convenient walk to nearly any amenity, and numerous transit options are blocks away, allowing for a hassle-free commute to or from the building.
As of 11-7-2023