Account Executive (CRE Salesperson)
Account Executive: NYC Office Space – New York City
Noah & Co. is a full-service office leasing brokerage for growing businesses looking for office space in Midtown (NYC). Our approach is twofold: to create the most efficient and supportive platform for brokers, and to deliver the most streamlined and thorough office leasing experience for clients.
Rather than trying to be everything to everybody, our hyper-localized specialization allows us to provide market-specific expertise and insights to our clients, and to leverage local office trends that allow us to present the most relevant and strategic options available at any given time.
We strongly believe that when you put good people together, good things happen. To that point, we’re looking to surround ourselves with folks who are excited to be part of a transformative approach to office space brokerage and looking to leverage the efficiencies created from team-wide collaboration and territorial-focus to achieve consistent and sustainable success.
About this role:
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for identifying, engaging and converting prospects for whom Noah & Co. can serve as a resource and help guide through the entire office leasing process. With support from both an internal team and customized tools designed to increase efficiency, the AE will assist in the development and nurturing of both inbound and outbound leads, and will suggest the most relevant strategies and opportunities as it relates to our client’s office space needs. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled communicator and should be diligent, organized, curious and focused on being a valued resource for our clients.
- Utilize strategic prospecting skills to develop and implement a consistent regiment of outbound engagement to designated prospects and relevant decision-makers
- Manage the inbound prospect pipeline and provide proper guidance to prospective clients
- Maintain familiarity with relevant space opportunities, industry trends, and local market updates
- Understand the business processes through which our services are delivered and clearly communicate this value to both prospective and active clients
- Stay up to date with regard to internal sales program requirements and initiatives
- Ideal candidate has 2+ years of NYC commercial real estate experience
- An active New York State real estate salesperson license
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; high comfort-level in a client-facing role
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Excellent time management skills and familiarity with client service best practices
- Possession of soft skills: emotional intelligence, motivation, self-regulation, and self-awareness
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation package
- Dedicated Account Manager and Scheduling Coordinator to help facilitate all administrative tasks and streamline the entire deal cycle
- Annual stipend towards professional development